Online Casino Games

5 Underrated Online Casino Games

5 Underrated Online Casino Games

Casino games are usually played which have the highest winning potential, just like slots. Popular games like blackjack, roulette, slots, etc., have taken over the internet, while some of them, which are better in many ways, are left unnoticed. Here are five underrated casino games that should be considered playing:

Ultimate Texas Hold’em

The people associate Texas Hold’em with Poker. There is an excellent RTP percentage of Casino Hold’em, and in particular, it is Ultimate Texas Hold’em. The structure is similar to that of multiplayer Hold’em, but the house will keep progressing in the game even if the player continues to make a play bet or check. The RTP percentage is remarkably 99.27% which can be called the best variation of Blackjack. It is undoubtedly an underrated online casino game that has the house only a 0.73% edge over the player.

Baccarat

Baccarat

Baccarat is a simple game with no complications where you have to bet on a tie for a 9 to 1 payout or bet on the dealer card or the player card for even money. A tie bet should be considered more as a side bet than anything; the nothing or the double chances gives many versions of baccarat an RTP of 98.94%, which can also be called the house edge of 1.06% for a player. Baccarat is a game that is available in most of the online casinos in the US, UK, and other sites.

 French Roulette

In the online casinos in the US, French Roulette is overlooked for American roulette just for its name and not anything else. This Roulette is a little different from regular roulette as it has one green zero pocket instead of two and has got some better odds right off the bet. French Roulette has got a boost of 98.65%, which leaves the house edge of 1.35%. The variation this offers is the “En Prison or LA Partage” rule; it is the same as European roulette, which has 97.29% RTP.

Craps

Craps

Craps is undoubtedly underrated, which can be intimidating at a brick-and-mortar casino online, mainly when several men are around the table shoulder to shoulder. But in the online casino, there is no such intimidation or pressure. It is a challenging but entertaining game with the best odds and RTP of 98.59% if the odds are passed or 98.64% if they don’t.

Better video poker

Video poker is not only for playing in the casino bars for free drinks; it actually has got one of the best RTPs at the casinos. There are different versions in the “Game King” video poker, and the variation with the best odds is Jack/Better. It has got 98.91% RTP. It is similar or better to that of many slots and most table games.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *